Thursday, November 26, 2009


"O hai Doggie"

Hey everyone! Hope November has treated ya well, and a Happy Thanksgiving to all my American buddies. I always preferred chicken to turkey. What is your preference? I recall one Thanksgiving I had sushi, yeah I'm crazy like that sometimes. Up here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving on the second Monday in October. Interesting how far apart they are.

At work we are gearin up to watch one of my favorite movies, The Room. Now, if you haven't had the pleasure of seeing this, I highly recommend it. It is amazing! Take everything you know about film. Now, put it in a burlap sack, and toss it out the window. It's that awesome. Anyway, I was lucky enough to partake in a recent sketch jam with some great artist buddies of mine. Here was the result of my efforts. Hope ya digs, and I'll be posting some holiday art very soon.

Cheers,

Dan

5 comments:

Wild Bill said...

Hi Dan,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I wanted to contact you in reference to your Mandy Artist Return & I couldnt find a Mandy post on your blog spot.

Is it available?
Please let me know.

Thanks,
Billy

bean said...

Oh man, I am so jealous. Viewings of the Room at InLight are always a blast.

Nathan H. Boyd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nathan H. Boyd said...

"You're my favorite customer." :)

Awesome job! Love your work. And he's holding the flowers upside down. CLASSIC!

kanishk said...

Oh man, I am so jealous.

PPC Advertising India