Friday, April 27, 2012

Fan Expo Vancouver recap!

Just wanted to make a quick post to follow up the 1st ever Fan Expo in Vancouver. I had a great time meeting people and seeing old colleagues. A big thanks to all that stopped by to say hi, share their thoughts on the Ghostbusters comic and pick up a comic and or print. It's all greatly appreciated, and it's nice to know that people enjoy the comic as much as the team enjoys creating it. I don't do a lot of conventions, but I'd definitely like to go back to Vancouver's again next year. I didn't get to look around much, but I was sitting next to an amazingly talented artist by the name of Caanan Grall. I highly recommend you check out his site and his comic "Max Overacts." It's great writing, great art and a lot of heart. Here's some photos from the show...and for the first time ever, I get to try on an unlicensed nuclear accelerator! Enjoy!

 Paula and I, ready to bust some ghouls!

 Possibly the best costumes I've seen at a con. That guy in the middle is about to get Bebop'd and Rocksteady'd!

 Myself with the ever stylin' Geoff Adams

 Myself with the Ghostbusters of BC


ScaryPotato said...

I didn't find out about the fan Expo until I saw it this morning on Electric Playground. They showed the Ghostbusters guys and I immediately thought of you! Had I not been living under a rock the last while, it would have been an awesome even to take in. Hope all is well!


Caitlin Ashford said...

I like the mini Pack (fits with the Wii game where the girl buster has a smaller pack) but that slimer is well scary

JUNAIDI said...

Syukur alhamdulillah saya ucapkan kepada ALLAH karna atas kehendaknya melalui MBAH RAWA GUMPALA saya sekaran sudah bisa buka toko sendiri dan bahkan saya berencana ingin membangun hotel dan itu semua berkat bantuan MBAH RAWA GUMPALA,saya tidak pernah menyanka kalau saya sudah bisa sesukses ini,atas bantuan MBAH RAWA GUMPALA yang telah memberikan nomor selama 3x putaran dan alhamdulillah itu semuanya tembus bahkan beliau juga membantu saya dengan dana ghaib dan itu juga benar benar terbukti,MBAH RAWA GUMPALA juga menawarkan minyak penarik kepada saya dan katanya minyak ini bisa digunakan untuk berbagai jenis keperluan dan baru kali ini saya temukan paranormal yang bisa dipercaya,,bagi teman teman yang ingin dibantu untuk dikasi nomor yang benar benar terbukti tembus atau dana ghaib dan kepengen ingin membeli minyak penarik silahkan hubungi MBAH RAWA GUMPALA di 085316106111 ini benar benar terbukti nyata karna saya sendiri yang sudah membuktikannya.BUKA BLO DANA GHAIB MBAH RAWA GUMPALA